Dentist in Jamison, PA
All our professionals at John A. Pagliei, Jr., DMD maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
John A. Pagliei, Jr., DMD
- BA, LaSalle University, Biology, 1976
- DMD, Temple University Dental School, 1980
- Residency, Delaware State Mental Hospital, 1981
- 500 Hours of CE completed to earn F.A.G.D.
- 600 hours (in progress) to complete Mastership
- Biolase Water Laser Certification
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Montgomery-Bucks Dental Society
- Philadelphia County Dental Society
- Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Past President, Montgomery-Bucks Dental Society
Our Caring Team
Ellen | Front Desk; Insurance; General Information
As a part of Dr. Pagliei’s team for over 20 years, Ellen is the first person to greet you when you arrive. When it is time for your routine dental check-ups and cleanings, Ellen will contact you to schedule a convenient time for your appointments and will work with you to reschedule an existing appointment should the need arise. Ellen is also very knowledgeable about insurance. She will process your dental insurance claims and answer any administrative questions you may have about your dental care. If you have a dental emergency, Ellen will be there to help you get care as quickly as possible.
Barbara, D.A. | Dental Assistant
Dobbins Career & Technical Education School, Philadelphia
Clinical Rotations at Temple School of Dentistry, Einstein Hospital, Veterans Hospital and University of Pennsylvania School of Dentistry
Pennsylvania Dental Assistant Radiology and X-Ray Certified
Barb has worked closely with Dr. Pagliei since 2001 to provide you with excellent dentistry. She assists during a variety of treatment procedures and makes sure you are calm and comfortable during your visit from beginning to end. Barb’s specialized duties include preparing patients for treatment; taking digital x-rays; office infection control including the sterilization of instruments and equipment; and teeth whitening. Barb’s vast knowledge and expertise of teeth whitening treatments, can give you the bright, white, healthy smile you’ve always wanted!